Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (May 15 - October 19, 2018) at tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook40.blogspot.com.

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet
2013, at Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet, during the conservation project for the Kabayan Mummy Caves. Funded by the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Museum of the Philippines. Photo by JR Dalisay

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Back home from jalan-jalan. Finally claimed my 2019 planner. Chose the one with the metallic black cover because it looks like a slab of iron. Now I can be your Iron John.

Grandpa came in first this year, but then again the granddaughters need to gather stickers for two cards each, not one.

At least I no longer have to go to the Cubao Leaky Cauldron almost every day. I really should be staying home and painting. Like now, but it's been a drizzly day and the water molecules in the air are making it difficult for my glazes to dry.






Yes, my 2019 planner looks like this sheet of iron on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment