Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (May 15 - October 19, 2018) at tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook40.blogspot.com.

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet
2013, at Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet, during the conservation project for the Kabayan Mummy Caves. Funded by the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Museum of the Philippines. Photo by JR Dalisay

Friday, November 9, 2018

More On Budol-Budol

Many years ago, when I was walking in downtown Cebu City late at night, I was approached by two, young ladies who said they were promoting something and had a free gift for me. They brought me to what looked like a small office nearby, and had me sit on a couch in the back area. One more young lady and a young man were there; they surrounded me.

The ladies brought out plastic face massagers and said that that was what they were promoting. They suggested that they try one on me but I declined, saying that I would just take it home with me. They then started fondling my legs and arms while conversing with me about myself and my family (all of the information I gave them was fictional). I then asked them if such behavior was usual for them. They said, yes. I then rose and approached the young man and started fondling him.

Everyone was shocked, especially the young man, who was not expecting this reaction from a prospective victim. The ladies stopped hitting on me immediately. The spell was broken. Except for me, they all were speechless. I cheerfully thanked them and left the "office" with a free face massager, and noticed the sulky expression on the face of the man at the reception table.

No comments:

Post a Comment