Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (May 15 - October 19, 2018) at tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook40.blogspot.com.

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet
2013, at Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet, during the conservation project for the Kabayan Mummy Caves. Funded by the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Museum of the Philippines. Photo by JR Dalisay

Sunday, March 10, 2019

I recall that Badong Bernal was not as ambulant as everyone else. Once, when I visited his new house, I noted that there were no bars in his windows, and I remarked that Cubao is not exactly the safest place to live in. He then disclosed to me that there was one room in that house where he could lock himself in and that no one could get into from outside, somewhat like a panic room. I believe that every house should have such a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment