Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (May 15 - October 19, 2018) at tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook40.blogspot.com.

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet
2013, at Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet, during the conservation project for the Kabayan Mummy Caves. Funded by the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Museum of the Philippines. Photo by JR Dalisay

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, Sir Tony. I felt I had a beautiful dream last night. In my dream, I had wings as big and wide as the dimension of the road on each side of my arms. Very strong and so white. People hang onto it while I fly them from one floor to another floor of the building. Then I., J. and vaguely I think it was S. told me that it was Mama Mary who gave me those wings and that I was lucky. That was much of what I can remember. I wonder what it meant. Please advice. Maraming Salamat po."


My reply:

Hello _____________!

Having wings in one's dream is an indication that one has finally achieved the abiity to experience lucid dreaming. In your dream, I., J., and S. are reminding you that, because of your efforts to advance your spirituality, you have transcended all personal tragedies in your life--while they themselves have not.

The Blessed Virgin in your dream is not literally the Blessed Virgin, it is the archetype of Woman and Mother that you completely embraced in order to be whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment