Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (May 15 - October 19, 2018) at tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook40.blogspot.com.

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet
2013, at Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet, during the conservation project for the Kabayan Mummy Caves. Funded by the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Museum of the Philippines. Photo by JR Dalisay

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Dropped by M.'s cafe for a light snack. There were lots of patrons even at this hour and on a Wednesday night, at that. Some people were unwinding from a hard day's work with bottles of beer.

Sat in my favorite corner and was able to write some.

Tomorrow is the last day of February. I can't believe that two months have already gone by since I Posted New Year messages on my Wall.

The month of March looks very promising. I hope that Dana's portrait will be completely dry soon, so that I can set up another canvas and commence work on yet another painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment