Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (May 15 - October 19, 2018) at tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook40.blogspot.com.

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet
2013, at Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet, during the conservation project for the Kabayan Mummy Caves. Funded by the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Museum of the Philippines. Photo by JR Dalisay

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Today was one of those days when the granddaughters came home early from school without my knowledge. Aubrey and R. arrived mid-afternoon from their Science Week fair, then Angelique from college soon after. I was napping all throughout and was surprised to discover, on a weekday evening, that I was not alone.

Ordered dinner for the three and we had exquisite chocolate bonbons from my sister Lourdes after.

I recall at least two instances in which I left home for a while, thinking that I was all alone, then coming home to read Messages such as "Grandpa, where are you?"

These are cases indicating that a single grandparent must stay home as often as is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment