Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (May 15 - October 19, 2018) at tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook40.blogspot.com.

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet
2013, at Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet, during the conservation project for the Kabayan Mummy Caves. Funded by the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Museum of the Philippines. Photo by JR Dalisay

Sunday, January 27, 2019

I've tried ALL kinds of locally-manufactured water heaters and none of them are satisfactory. When I turn on the water, the temperature I selected does not remain constant--the water just gets hotter and hotter and hotter and hotter until I have no choice but to shut it off or mix it (and continue mixing it) with water from the cold water tap. MUST I order my water heater from Singapore, which is most probably actually from the UK? I wonder how many other modern pretensions this country has that are there for me to further discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment