Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (May 15 - October 19, 2018) at tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook40.blogspot.com.

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet

At Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet
2013, at Highest Point, Kiangan, Benguet, during the conservation project for the Kabayan Mummy Caves. Funded by the Ambassador's Fund for Cultural Preservation, the National Commission for Culture and the Arts, and the National Museum of the Philippines. Photo by JR Dalisay

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Congratulations, Manny Pacquiao! I am a boxing fan, and no matter what others say about you I will always admire you for that and for that alone. I will never judge you for your political inclinations, for your religion, or for anything else. You have become a living legend to me, and I know that you will remain so after you have gone.

I have your action figure. I ordered it all the way from Singapore in 2016, and I will treasure it always.




No comments:

Post a Comment